Mixed Media covers a lot of things so how can anyone get it wrong. This is a fun place so if you are new and looking to have a play by having a go here is a bit of help. A technique involving the use of two or more artistic media, such as ink and pastel or painting and collage, etc, that are combined in a single composition.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

More Mixed Media Inspirational Posts

Hi everyone and hope you all ok.

Have for you more inspiration from 2 of our lovely design team members.
For more details pop to their blogs and check them out



MDF Door Sign, with NeoColour Crayons, Imagination Craft's Alchemy Wax, Imagination Craft's Sparkle Medium.  Wood Letters, assorted gems and ribbon.


Sampada

I created this layout on 10x8 size canvas pad..
I have used Tim Holtz stencils for background texturing, Tim holtz Distress spray, Heidi swapp spray. I have chosen Papericious brand pattern papers(proud to say that it is an Indian brand)...my mixed media essential kit from Prima and lots of embellishments. 

Picture of my mother her in purple saree gave me some ideas.


My mother loved doing stitching ...I remember, when I was a kid, most of my dresses were made by her. She is very creative and I feel creativity is in my genes..So I have used stitching machine,scissors charms and a lil "mom" "Handmade with love" charm.


Scroll down a bit if looking for our current "Anything Goes" + optional colour purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment